15 interesting facts about yourself
Blah. This might be a struggle.
1. I didn’t have any pets growing up, but now I have two dogs who I lovelovelove.
2. My first date with my husband was to see Fantasia 2000.
3. I am starting a daily meditation practice and it is very difficult to quiet my mind.
4. I eat a mostly “real foods” diet.
5. My nephew, Jack, is adorable. I wish I was with him everyday.
6. Even though I work from home, we have a dog walker.
7. I love Pilates. I gave up a 15 year yoga practice after I got on a reformer for the first time.
8. I read anywhere between 75 and 100 books a year.
9. When I was a teacher in Los Angeles, I had the same class of kids for three years- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. They’ll be juniors in high school this year.
10. I have 4 completely drafted manuscripts on my computer. Someday I’ll revise!
11. I worry more than I should.
12. When all those books about introverts were popular a few years ago, I finally felt like I understood myself
13. I like to get rid of “stuff.” I rarely hang onto things just because they have sentimental value.
14. I don’t like to nap.
15. I won a writing award in Kindergarten. I feel like that allows me to include “award-winning writer” in my author bios.